Travis J. Miller, 20, of East Main St., Penn Yan was issued several appearance tickets following a traffic stop on Garfield Avenue in Penn Yan at 1:29 a.m. Feb. 20. Miller was stopped by Penn Yan Police for having no tail lights. He was given several field sobriety tests and was determined to be intoxicated. He was taken to the Public Safety Building for a breath test, which showed .14 percent Blood Alcohol Content. He was issued three tickets and released on his own recognizance pending arraignment in village court on Feb. 23.

Nikki M. Cook, 38, of 118 S. Arizona Ave., Wilcox, Ariz. was arrested Feb. 20 on a bench warrant issued by the Yates County Court after she failed to pay restitution which was ordered from a grand larceny conviction in 2005.
Cook was taken into custody by officers from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at the Mexican border in Cochise County, Ariz.  She was transported back to Bath by the U.S. Marshals Service, where she was turned over to the Penn Yan Police Department.
She was arraigned in Yates County Court and remanded to the Yates County Jail without bail to await further court action.

Eugene J. Cranmer, 53, of DeCamp Road, Dundee, was charged with first degree criminal contempt and second degree harassment after Cranmer pushed a woman several times while at a bar in Penn Yan. Cranmer’s actions violated an order of protection that the female had against him. He is being held in the Yates County Jail, awaiting arraignment.

Brian L. Ward, 36, 1 Grant Ave., Penn Yan, was charged with second degree harassment, endangering the welfare of a child (a misdemeanor), third degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle, and operating a motor vehicle with an expired and suspended registration on Feb. 22. Penn Yan Police report Ward shoved a child under the age of 17 into another child, causing a complaint of pain. He also allegedly operated a motor vehicle with two children in the vehicle while his license was revoked and the vehicle had an expired and suspended registration. He was processed at the Penn Yan Police Station and released for a later court appearance.