Celebrate independence in the Finger Lakes
Branchport (July 4)
• Chicken Barbecue at Branchport Firehouse, noon until gone
• Parade from Camp Good Days to Branchport School, 2 p.m.
• Fireworks behind Branchport School, 10 p.m.
Penn Yan (July 4)
• July 4th Penn Yan Airport Annual Fly-in/Drive-in Pancake Breakfast from 6:30 to 11:30 a.m. - Rain or Shine.
• The Windmill Farm & Craft Market is open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For more information call 315-536-3032.
•Festival of Lights. Flares light up the shores of Keuka Lake at 10 p.m.
Dundee (July 1)
• $10,000 Fireworks Show Black Rock Speedway, Dundee
Himrod (July 3)
• Fireworks at Rainbow Cove and The Showboat
Hammondsport (July 1-2)
• Fireman’s Carnival Hammondsport Carnival Grounds
Friday: 7 p.m. “Waterball” Competition; 8-11 p.m. Music in the Park; band in the grandstand
Saturday: Fire truck rides noon to 1p.m.; Chicken barbeque noon to 4 p.m. with a bike giveaway; Fireman’s parade 6 p.m., from the Village Square to Champlin Beach; Fireworks at 10 p.m. at Champlin Beach.
Geneva (July 3)
• American Legion opens at 5 p.m. with rides, concessions and games 1115 Lochland Road
• Fireworks at dusk (9:30-10 p.m.)
Watkins Glen (July 2)
• Fireworks at Clute Park approximately 9:45 p.m. Clute Park is on East 4th St.