Yates County Criminal Court for October 28, 2009
The following cases were heard in Yates County Criminal Court by Hon. W. Patrick Falvey on Oct. 20:
• Ronald Baker, 46, pled guilty to driving while intoxicated (DWI), a Class E felony and aggravated unlicensed operation, a Class E felony. He refused a breathalyzer test at the time of his arrest on May 22. Baker will be sentenced on Dec. 22. Falvey continued bail.
• Sheri Cotroneo appeared for a pre-plea conferencing. She is charged with manslaughter, recklessly causing death. She will return on Dec. 8 for further proceedings. Bail was continued.
• Joshua Perry, 31, appeared for sentencing. He pled guilty on Aug. 18 to DWI charges. A conflict in notes taken during the plea caused the sentencing to be adjourned until Nov. 10.
• An 18-year-old youthful offender did not appear to answer why he had not paid on a mandatory surcharge. His case is adjourned until Nov. 10.
• Adam Webster, 24, was to appear to pay a mandatory surcharge. His attorney appeared and said she had no knowledge of why he didn't appear. Falvey issued a warrant for his arrest.
• David Spina, charged with DWI, had his case adjourned until Nov. 10.
• An 18 year-old youthful offender appeared for violation of probation. He asked to have a public defender appointed. His bail was continued and his case adjourned until Nov. 10.