Winemaker's Dinner is Nov. 7
Ontario-Yates Hospice’s Annual Winemaker’s Dinner will celebrate the organization’s 20th Anniversary of providing hospice care in the Finger Lakes.
Ventosa Vineyards on Seneca Lake’s east side is the perfect gathering place for the experience of a lifetime as host of the Ontario-Yates Hospice’s Annual Winemaker’s Dinner Nov. 7.
This year’s event will deliver a delicious five course meal paired with Finger Lakes wines.
The festive menu includes:
•Escarole and bean soup paired with Anthony Road Winery’s Devonian Red
• Spinach salad paired with Ventosa Vineyards 2012 Tocai Friulano,
• Penne pasta in marinara sauce paired with Glenora Wine Cellars Pino Blanc
• Prime Rib or Homemade Eggplant Parmesan paired with Lakewood Vineyards 2012 Lemberger or
• Broiled Haddock paired with Billsboro Winery 2012 Chardonnay
• Chocolate decadence torte paired with Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards 2012 Vidal Blanc Ice Wine. The event will highlight a silent and live auction featuring a variety of original works by local artists, one of a kind jewelry, wine, celebratory baskets and more.
Reservations are $75 per person and are requested by Nov. 1 For information about this event please call 315-789-9821 ext. 4212. or email email@example.com or visit www.flvns.org/winemakers. Ontario-Yates Hospice is a program of Finger Lakes Visiting Nurse Service.